Date available: Now pre-leasing for April 1-15, 2023
- Studio, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bedroom + Office, 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom apartments floor plans
- River View & City View options
- High ceilings
- Large windows with shades & screens
- Concrete floors
- Brand new appliances
- Designer quartz & granite countertops
PET FRIENDLY! Dogs & Cats. Some breed restrictions apply. Dogs $75/month, Cats $50/month each. Maximum 2 pets per apartment. All pets must be fully vaccinated and spayed/neutered.
Neighborhood: Downtown Biddeford
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 207-699-2218
Located in a historic mill building, Lofts on the Levee features oversized windows, exposed concrete, and mixed-metal accents. Lofts on the Levee establishes the feel of a city loft while still remaining true to its location and history. Our sophisticated, design-forward apartments leverage the building’s striking architecture while incorporating a sense of urban modernity.
Lofts on the Levee is just steps from cafes, restaurants, shopping, and the Amtrak Transportation Center granting immediate access to Boston & New Hampshire. This apartment home features brand new cabinetry, fixtures, and stainless-steel appliances, granite counter tops, dishwasher, and in-unit washer/dryer. Individual, resident-controlled heating and cooling system will keep you comfortable in every season.
**Photos shown are of a 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom model apartment**
Utilities: Utilities are not included. Efficient Heat/AC pumps run off your electric usage. Water/Sewer is sub-metered and billed directly. Wi-Fi available for $65/month.
Parking: Each apartment is allowed 1 parking permit for the onsite lot directly next to the Resident Lobby. Additional parking available in the Pearl Street Parking Garage for $65/month.
- Rooftop resident lounge & deck with indoor/outdoor fireplace, kitchenette, ice machine, bar table, bathroom, and glass window accordion wall.
- Fitness center featuring a range of state-of-the-art machines and equipment
- Work from Home lounge featuring a two-story layout with both open & private working areas, complimentary coffee & tea beverage dispenser, and a printing station.
- Bicycle storage room
- Pet wash & groom room
- On-site self-storage units available for an additional fee
- On-site property management and maintenance
- In-unit washer & dryer
- Electric stove
- Elevator access
- Secure entry and building access control
- Secure package room
- Trash & recycling disposal
Lofts on the Levee is located in the heart of Biddeford’s vibrant and evolving historic Mill District and Riverwalk area. Just steps away from downtown, this neighborhood has the perfect blend of residential and commercial spaces. Residents have everything they need right at their fingertips, with many popular shops, restaurants, breweries, and scenic outdoor space, right outside their door. The Riverwalk boasts a beautiful walking bridge and trail, which offers pedestrians access to the Amtrak station and other sites along the river. This historic Mill District is conveniently located just 1.5 miles from I-95, making it an easy option for commuters from any direction.
Showings & Contact: The Lofts on the Levee is an active construction site, so showings are by appointment only. Our office staff is available to assist you during our business hours Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 207-699-2218!
Port Property is an equal opportunity housing provider and fully complies with the Federal Fair Housing Act, and state and local fair housing laws.
- Granite Countertops
- Laundry - in-unit
- Trash Removal
- Dogs and Cats Welcome