Port Property has been making home happen for more than 25 years. A locally owned and operated business, we invest in, construct and manage the properties that southern Maine’s workforce call home. Our experience and expansive portfolio ensure exceptional quality and customer service for our residents.
Port Property News
- Port Property Provides COVID-19 Support to Three Community OrganizationsCovid-19 has had a profound effect on all of us and our communities, with so many of our neighbors experiencing hardships due to this pandemic. Port Property has been a… Read more »
- Port Property Takes Action to Keep Residents and Employees Safe During COVID-19It has been many months since we first responded to COVID-19 in our community. The health and safety of our residents, employees, and community remains our top priority. We will… Read more »
Explore by City
Select a city and explore the map of available apartment homes. Click into a listing to learn more and request a showing.
24 Pearl Street24 Pearl St, Biddeford, ME 04005, USA
132 Marginal Way132 Marginal Way, Portland, ME 04101, USA
- The Linden – Apartment 327 **Sunny, Modern Open Concept! City & Back Cove Views!**
- The Linden – Apartment 326 **Modern Studio with an In-Unit W/D and DW!**
- The Linden – Apartment 315 **Beautiful Modern Remodel with City Views!**
- The Linden – Apartment 306 **Modern Open Concept Remodel!**
- The Linden – Apartment 304 **Modern Remodel! In-Unit Laundry!**
Meet Our Team
See these smiling faces? This is the Port Property team – a group of your friends and neighbors who understand how important it is to feel at home where you live! We take great pride in caring for our residents, our properties, and the communities we all call home! Whether they choose a one-bedroom in downtown Portland or a new townhouse in Biddeford, every Port Property resident benefits from the experience and passion of our employees in the form of a dedicated local management team, superior management service and impeccably designed and maintained properties.