This is a brand-new apartment home in a newly refurbished historic textile mill building on the scenic Saco River. This apartment home features brand new cabinetry, fixtures, and stainless-steel appliances, granite counter tops, dishwasher, and in-unit washer/dryer. Individual, resident-controlled heating and cooling system will keep you comfortable in every season.
This is a courtyard level 1 bedroom with a den.
– In-unit washer/dryer
– Dishwasher / Stainless steel appliances
– Electric Stove
– Shared courtyard and patio space
– Elevator access
– Individual high-speed fiber internet connection
– Secure additional storage for $25
– Off-street parking for $– a month [UPDATE PRICE]
– Shared rooftop deck with fire table
– 24-hour Fitness Center with river views
– Resident Lounge with river views
– Bike storage
– Dog wash station
– 684 sq. ft.
– Courtyard level
– Trash/recycling removal – No city bags!
– Pet friendly!
Riverdam is located in the heart of Biddeford’s vibrant and evolving historic Mill District and RiverWalk area. Just steps away from downtown, this neighborhood has the perfect blend of residential and commercial spaces. Residents of Riverdam have everything they need right at their fingertips, with many popular shops, restaurants, breweries, and scenic outdoor space, right outside their door. The RiverWalk boasts a beautiful walking bridge and trail, which offers pedestrians access to the Amtrak station and other sites along the river. This historic Mill District is conveniently located just 1.5 miles from I-95, making it an easy option for commuters from any direction. Biddeford’s beautiful Mill District is where work, life, and play meet and where you can call home.
- Granite Countertops
- Laundry - in-unit
- Trash Removal
- Dogs and Cats Welcome