Date Available: May 3rd
Beautifully remodeled apartments in a newly refurbished building in the heart of West Bayside. 132 Marginal offers a prime location, with everything you need right outside your doorstep. You are steps away from Back Cove, Trader Joes, Whole Foods Market, gyms, restaurants, cafés, the Post Office, medical facilities, and more!
This remodeled modern open-concept one-bedroom apartment is ADA compliant. Features include great natural light and views of Back Cove and the East end from the living room and bedroom. The modern kitchen features all-new cabinetry, fixtures, appliances, granite countertops, a dishwasher, and an adapted ADA compliant counter height and openings. New flooring throughout. The spacious bathroom features an adapted modern vanity, a full tub with grab bars and a seat, and brand-new washer/dryer. Call leasing team for more information.
Utilities Included: All utilities included! Heat/AC, Hot Water, Electric, Water/Sewer.
– Onsite Gym – coming soon!
– Co-working lounge – coming soon!
– Dog Wash – coming soon!
– Storage lockers – coming soon!
– Garage workbench area for bike/ski repair & crafts – coming soon!
– Secure package lockers – brand new!
– Highspeed fiber optic internet service available for $65/month
– In-unit laundry – brand-new stacked washer/dryers
– Electric Stoves
– Shared courtyard with lounge areas, dining areas, grills & fire pits – coming soon!
– Elevator access
– Covered parking options available
– Trash/recycling removal (dumpsters) – No city bags!
– 445 sq. ft.
– 2nd floor
– Back Cove and East End views
West Bayside is situated between the bustling downtown, and the quiet scenic Back Cove. This area offers a little bit of everything, all within convenient distances, making it Portland’s most walkable neighborhood. The mixture of old charm and new vibrancy make this area so appealing. Whether you want to enjoy a rooftop beverage at Bayside Bowl, or get a workout in with a spin class or a walk around the cove, West Bayside has everything you need.
PET FRIENDLY! Some restrictions and fees apply. Please see our pet policy for more information.
Our team’s office: 82 Hanover Street, Suite 5, Portland, ME 04101
- Granite Countertops
- Hot Water
- Laundry - in-unit
- Trash Removal
- Dogs and Cats Welcome
132 Marginal Way – The Linden – Apartment 229 **Newly Remodeled ADA 1 Bed with Great Views!**
Price: $1,550Get Directions