Date Available: May 5th
For your safety and the safety of our residents, we are renting apartments sight unseen. Please view 3D tour below.
Utilities Included: Heat, Hot Water, Electric, Water/Sewer, Trash
This is a brand-new apartment in a newly refurbished building in the heart of West Bayside. The Linden offers a prime location, with everything you need right outside your doorstep. You are steps away from Back Cove, Trader Joes, Wholefoods, Gyms, Restaurants, Cafés, Post Office, Medical Facilities, and more!
This apartment features all-new cabinetry, fixtures, and appliances, granite counter tops, dishwasher, and in-unit washer/dryer.
- Onsite Gym
- Co-working lounge
- Dog Wash
- Storage lockers
- Garage workbench area for bike/ski repair & crafts
- Secure package lockers
- Secure bike room
- Shared courtyard with lounge seating, dining areas, and beautiful landscaping
- Highspeed fiber optic internet service available for $65/month
- In-unit laundry – brand-new stacked washer/dryers
- Electric Stoves
- Elevator access
- Off-street parking options (availability pending, for an additional fee)
- Trash/recycling removal (dumpsters) – No city bags!
– 668 sq. ft.
– 2nd floor
– Trash/recycling removal (dumpster) – No city bags!
– Pet friendly!
West Bayside is situated between the bustling downtown, and the quiet scenic Back Cove. This area offers a little bit of everything, all within convenient distances, making it Portland’s most walkable neighborhood. The mixture of old charm and new vibrancy make this area so appealing. Whether you want to enjoy a rooftop beverage at Bayside Bowl, or get a workout in with a spin class or a walk around the cove, West Bayside has everything you need.
Port Property is an equal opportunity housing provider and fully complies with the Federal Fair Housing Act, and state and local fair housing laws.
- Granite Countertops
- Hot Water
- Laundry - in-unit
- Trash Removal
- Dogs and Cats Welcome
132 Marginal Way – Apartment 201
Price: $2,077Get Directions