Date Available: Now!
A brand-new one bedroom apartment in a newly refurbished building in the heart of West Bayside. 132 Marginal offers a prime location, with everything you need right outside your doorstep. You are steps away from Back Cove, Trader Joes, Whole Foods Market, gyms, restaurants, cafés, the Post Office, medical facilities, and more!
This modern open-concept one-bedroom apartment features great natural light and views of Back Cove from the living room and bedroom. The modern kitchen features all-new cabinetry, fixtures, appliances, granite countertops, and a dishwasher. New flooring throughout. The spacious bathroom features a modern vanity, full tub, and brand-new stacked washer/dryer.
(Note – This unit is renting unfurnished. The pictured furniture and accessories are not included.)
Utilities Included: All utilities included! Heat/AC, Hot Water, Electric, and Water/Sewer.
– Onsite Gym – coming soon!
– Co-working lounge – coming soon!
– Dog Wash – coming soon!
– Storage lockers – coming soon!
– Garage workbench area for bike/ski repair & crafts – coming soon!
– Secure package lockers – brand new!
– Secure bike room
– Highspeed fiber optic internet service available for $65/month
– In-unit laundry – brand-new stacked washer/dryers
– Electric Stoves
– Shared courtyard with lounge areas, dining areas, grills & fire pits – coming soon!
– Elevator access
– Covered parking options available
– Trash/recycling removal (dumpsters) – No city bags!
– 445 sq. ft.
– 1st floor
– Back Cove views
West Bayside is situated between the bustling downtown, and the quiet scenic Back Cove. This area offers a little bit of everything, all within convenient distances, making it Portland’s most walkable neighborhood. The mixture of old charm and new vibrancy make this area so appealing. Whether you want to enjoy a rooftop beverage at Bayside Bowl, or get a workout in with a spin class or a walk around the cove, West Bayside has everything you need.
PET FRIENDLY! Some restrictions and fees apply. Please see our pet policy for more information.
Our team’s office: 82 Hanover Street, Suite 5, Portland, ME 04101
- Granite Countertops
- Hot Water
- Laundry - in-unit
- Trash Removal
- Dogs and Cats Welcome
The Linden – Apartment 147 **Back Cove View! Available Now!**
Price: $1,605Get Directions